WSI provides independent scientific review, advising, expert testimony, and research on species listed or having the potential to be listed as threatened or endangered, relevant to the following laws and treaties:
- U. S. Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- California Endangered Species Act (CESA)
- Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act (BGPA)
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- other biodiversity laws and treaties
WSI conducts original scientific research on endangered species and conservation issues in the U.S. and abroad.
Our clients and funders include a wide range of law firms, NGOs, companies, trade associations, Native American tribes, public agencies, research universities, foreign governments, and individuals.
We have been working on endangered species conservation issues since 1980.
Copyright © 2019 Wildlife Science International Inc. - All Rights Reserved.